DGIST Korean Government Scholarship
Over de beurs
Student pursuing a degree in the departments listed below receives scholarship to cover the full or partial cost of education for graduate school funded by the government of the Republic of Korea.
- Emerging Materials Science
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Robotics Engineering
- Energy Science and Engineering
- Brain and Cognitive Sciences
- New Biology
- Full Tuition waiver
- Stipend M.S. programs: min. 7.800.000 KRW per year
- Stipend Ph.D. programs: min. 14.040.000 KRW per year
- Amounts vary by personal research achievements and the research activities.