Rotary Peace Fellowship
Over de beurs
Peace fellowship applicants must meet these requirements:
- Proficiency in English; a second language is strongly recommended;
- Demonstrated commitment to international understanding and peace;
- Excellent leadership skills;
- Master’s degree applicants: minimum three years of related full-time work or volunteer experience, bachelor’s degree;
- Certificate applicants: minimum five years of related full-time work or volunteer experience, strong academic background.
- The value of the fellowship depends on your situation.
- The fellowships cover tuition and fees, room and board, round-trip transportation, and all internship and field-study expenses.