DAAD Graduate School Scholarship Programme
Over de beurs
- Excellently-qualified doctoral candidates and young academics and scientists who have completed a Master's degree or Diplom;
- Or in exceptional cases a Bachelor's degree at the latest by the time they begin their scholarship – depending on the graduate school.
- Monthly payments of 1,200 euros;
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover;
- Travel lump sum (depending on country of origin);
- Annual research allowance of 460 euros.
- You can only be nominated for this scholarship after after applying at a participating graduate school. See the list of participating graduate schools you can apply to.
- Go to the website for more information on how to apply.