Google Europe Students with Disabilities Scholarship
Over de beurs
To be eligible, applicants must:
- have, or consider themselves to have, a visible or invisible disability;
- be currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student at a university for the 2022-2023 academic year;
- intend to be enrolled as a student in a Bachelors, Masters or PhD program at an accredited university in Europe or Israel for the 2023-2024 academic year;
- be studying computer science, computer engineering, informatics, or a closely related technical field;
- demonstrate a strong academic record;
- exemplify leadership and a passion for computer science and technology.
€ 7. 000 (issued in the form of bank transfer) to be spent on tuition, fees, books, supplies and equipment required for the applicants' classes at their primary university.
- To enter, applicants are required to complete the online application form and provide any supplementary information and/or documentation as may be requested from time to time.
- Go to the website for more information on how to apply.