Educations.com Study a Master's in Europe Scholarship 2023
Over de beurs
- You must have applied (or will apply) to a university or graduate school within Europe.
- You must have applied (or will apply) for a master's-level degree starting Fall 2023.
- The degree program must be studied either within Europe or online via distance learning from a European institute
- You must meet the entry requirements for the university or graduate school, including:
- Hold a valid undergraduate (bachelor's) degree
- Meet language requirements for the program
- You must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable)
- You must be studying abroad in a country that you are not a citizen of or currently reside in (unless currently studying abroad).
Max. € 5.000 to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure.
- The application consists of filling out a short form and submitting a short essay (400-500 words) on the question "Why did you choose your study abroad country, and how will it help you grow as a globally-minded leader?"
- Please note, applications must be submitted in English. Applications in other languages will not be considered.
- Applications including a CV, academic records, certifications, or documents other than the application essay will not be evaluated.
- Deadline for applications for the next scholarship round for Fall 2023 is 15 May 2023.
- Go to the website for more information on how to apply