Global Korea Scholarship (Korean Government Scholarship Program)
Over de beurs
- Both an applicant and his/her parents must be citizens of their country of origin.
- Applicants should not hold Korean citizenship.
- Applicants should have adequate health, both mentally and physically, to stay in a foreign country for a long time.
- Should be under 25 years of age at the date of entrance. (Undergraduate)
- Have finished or be scheduled to finish formal education of all elementary, middle, high school courses by the date of arrival. (Undergraduate)
- Should be under 40 years of age at the date of entrance. (Graduate)
- Possess a grade point average (G.P.A.) above 80% from the last educational institution attended.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or a Master's degree by the date of arrival. (Graduate)
- Applicants who have previously achieved in any undergraduate program, master’s program, or doctoral program in Korea cannot apply for this program.
- However, a former or current KGSP scholar who holds the overall grade of 90% or above can reapply to this program once either through the embassy or university track.
The value of the scholarship varies. Go to the website for more information.
- The application registration is normally opened from early February to mid March every year. However, the deadline for application submission is set by the Korean Embassy in Netherlands so please contact the Korean Embassy in Netherlands for specific date of application closing email@example.com.
- Go to the website for more information on how to apply.