National Scholarship Programme of the Slovak Republic
Over de beurs
- are university students at universities outside Slovakia;
- are students of the second level of higher education (master's students), or are students who at the time of application deadline have already completed at least 2.5 years of their university studies in the same study programme;
- will be on a study stay in Slovakia during their higher education outside Slovakia and who will be accepted by a public, private or state university in Slovakia for an academic mobility to study in Slovakia.
B) PhD students:
- whose higher education or scientific training takes place outside Slovakia and who are accepted by a public, private or state university or a research institution in Slovakia eligible to carry out a doctoral study programme (e.g. the Slovak Academy of Sciences) for an academic mobility to study/conduct research in Slovakia.
C) International university teachers, researchers and artists:
- who are invited to a teaching/research/artistic stay in Slovakia by an institution with a valid certificate of eligibility to carry out research and development, which is not a business company and it has its headquarters in Slovakia.
- The value of the scholarship depends on your situation.
- Go to the website for more information.
- 30 April for scholarship stays during the next academic year
- 31 October for scholarship stays during the summer semester of the current academic year.
- Go to the website for more information on how to apply.