Practical Traineeships for Foreign Students of Natural and Technical Sciences, Agriculture and Forestry (IAESTE) - DAAD
Over de beurs
- Students of Natural and Technical Sciences, Agriculture and Forestry who are enrolled in member countries of the International Association for the Exchange of Students for Technical Experience (IAESTE)
- Internships of usually two to three months are arranged, in some cases longer. The length of the internship is decided by the internship provider.
- Interns are usually paid € 750 a month.
- All IAESTE interns are covered by the DAAD's medical, accident and personal liability insurance.
- The DAAD cannot contribute towards travel expenses.
- Applications must be submitted to the IAESTE committee in the country in which the students are enrolled.
- The responsible national IAESTE committee carries out a selection procedure on a national level and nominates the most qualified applicants.
- The internship provider decides which applicants to accept.
Contact the IAESTE committee in Delft.