Over de beurs
Türkiye Scholarships is offered for undergraduate, graduate, Ph.D., proficiency in art, and research level.
- minimum academic achievement for Bachelor’s degree applicants: 70%;
- minimum academic achievement for Master’s and Doctorate degree applicants: 75%;
- minimum academic achievement for Health Science (Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy) applicants: 90%;
- under the age of 21 for Undergraduate programs;
- under the age of 30 for Master’s programs;
- under the age of 35 for Doctorate programs;
- students who are currently studying in Türkiye are not allowed to apply for the level that they are already studying;
- Turkish citizens and persons who lost Turkish citizenship cannot apply for this scholarship program.
- University and program placement
- Monthly Stipend
- Tuition Fee
- Once-off Return Flight Ticket
- Health Insurance
- One year Turkish Language Course
Grant award period
- Undergraduate: 1 year Turkish Language course + 4-6 years (depending on the normal duration of the program)
- Master’s: 1 year Turkish Language course + 2 years
- PhD: 1 year Turkish Language course + 4 years
- There are different application dates for different types of scholarships.
- Go to the website for more information on how to apply.